🐕🐕🐕 Feed the Streeties Campaign 🐕🐕🐕
THIS CAMPAIGN AIMS TO GENERATE DOG FOOD TO ENABLE US TO CONTINUE AND EXPAND OUR EFFORTS.
Our focus areas are;
- Animal Birth Control for street dogs. We currently aim to sterilise 60 dogs per month and in 2022 hope to double this. This reduces the risk of Rabies and dog bites for the local population.
- Re-homing abandoned dogs and puppies.
- Rescue, treat, sterilise, vaccinate and release sick or injured dogs.
- Run regular Anti Rabies Vaccination drives to reduce the risk of Rabies to the local population.
- Deliver awareness programs to Schools and other Organisations about Rabies, ABC and general pet care.
- Dog feeding in areas lacking waste food has always been part of out activities but during Lockdown we began an enhanced dog feeding campaign as local Restaurants and other businesses were closed and waste food was minimised. Also people were dumping dogs in the street as they could no longer care for them.
Thank you for your continued support.